Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight The Movie!!


I went to the midnight premiere of twilight on thursday night at twelve! It was sooo good! I didn't think Edward was very hott because no one could look as freakin amazing as what he looks like in my head, but i thought the movie was way good!!!! Emmet is sooo hott! and i love his personality! i love edwards too though!! :) the only thing that bugged me was how much they cut from the books, but i guess if they added everything it would be like four hours long!! I also got to go to it on Saturday for a birthday party and it was definitately better the second time!! The movie will never be as good as the books!


6 comments:

Lauren said...

Court! Hey, ya wow that was probably the best movie ever!!! I used to think edward was an ugly dude, but now i think he is like gorgeous!! haha but i will admit emmet is one hunk to!!! haha well ya anyways.... ur blog is way cute!:) luv ya!!!!! <3/Lauren!!

McKall said...

ya i agree but there was no way it would be as good as the book and we all knew that but they came pretty close! ya they were all freakin sexy except for Jasper!!! "he looks like he's alwasy in pain" hahahahaha

luv ya
kall

Bree said...

I totally agree, they cut out way too much, but it was still fun to see!!

Macayle said...

Ya, Edward wasn't the hottest except for the sunglasses part!! But i totally love that show!!
- MACAYLE

Madelyn's Blog said...

The premiere was a blast! I'm glad I went with you guys. I'm with you on Edward. He's definitely not a hottie. We'll just have to stick together on that since everyone else loves him! Haha. Luv Ya!! Ed's Girl

Anonymous said...

hey courtney
you have such a cute blog!!!
well heres mine.
http://berkalow14.blogspot.com